It is not necessary for you to register with us when using most areas of this Website. However, some areas of the Website may be accessible only after you have registered your interest with AITCo Consulting
USE OF WEBSITE
- 1.2 Much material within the Website is subject to copyright. Some may be downloaded, but content so used may not be modified or reproduced by any means without our prior written consent.
- 1.3 All reasonable measures are taken by AITCo Consulting to ensure that this Website is permanently operational. However, occasionally technical issues beyond our control may result in some downtime and accordingly our Company will not be liable if this website is unavailable for use at any particular time.
- 1.4 Wherever possible AITCo Consulting will give advanced warning of maintenance issues that could result in Website down time. But we are not obliged to provide such notice.
VISITOR PROVIDED MATERIAL
- 1.6 When using AITCo Consulting’s website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- 1.7 for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- 1.8 that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- 1.9 which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- 1.10 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person or persons or organisations posting material to this website in breach of paragraphs 1.6; 1.7; 1.8; 1.9; 1.10 above.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- 1.11 Links to third party websites may be found on AITCo Consulting’s own Website. The provision of any link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website, partially or as a whole.
- 1.12 Any visit to website via a link on AITCo Consulting’s Website will be undertaken at your own risk.
- 1.13 Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the following conditions are observed:
- (a) you do not seek to imply that AITCo Consulting and its employees are endorsing the services or products of another party unless such endorsement has been agreed in advance and in writing between AITCo Consulting and the other party.
- (b) you do not misrepresent your own relationship with this website operated by AITCo Consulting.
- (c) the website from which you link to AITCo Consulting’s Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or content infringing any intellectual property rights or other legal rights of a third party.
1.14 By linking to this Website in breach of clause 5.2 you shall indemnify AITCo Consulting for any loss or damage suffered by this Website as a result of such linking.
- 1.15 Whilst we do take every reasonable step to ensure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate or up to date.
- 1.16 All material contained within AITCo Consulting’s Website is provided without any warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- 1.17 AITCo Consulting does not accept any liability for damage or loss suffered as a result of using this Website.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
AITCo Consulting 18 Nelson Close Harleston
Norfolk IP20 9HL United Kingdom